maandag 21 februari 2011

No Croutons Required - Festive Photos for December

The theme this month for No Croutons Required was to come up with a festive photo. It has become a tradition to deviate from our usual practice of asking for vegetarian soups or salads as December is a busy time of year and it's fun to share images of winter landscapes and Christmas preparations. There are some talented photographers out there and I am excited to see the submissions. I am not much for decorating my home for Christmas, and I hoped to send in a picture of a Christmas treat to Jackie, but the deadline for submissions is today, so I am sending along this picture from a few weeks ago when we were hit with nearly 4 feet of snow in a matter of days.

I will be hosting the next edition of No Croutons Required. Check back at the beginning of January for the challenge.

acne cure acne no more acne no more review acne no more scam acne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten